What's Up

 Assalamualaikum & selamat sejahtera


Honestly, I can't remember which font that I used to use. That shows how long I haven't been updating my blog. My last post was a year ago. NO, it was TWO YEARS AGO. Crazy. Time flies. The pain subsided but you know it's still there. At a corner of your tiny little spot in your heart.

***

Two years passed and what have I achieved so far? I changed jobs in a year. It's my third currently. I was quite attached to my first-ever permanent job because they treated me so well and I was always questioning if I was gonna get the same or better treatment from the next company that I'm gonna work with. Mind you I worked there for 2 years and 5 months so...it's kinda difficult. I don't care what you say but I like to be in my comfort zone. I feel calm and stress-free.

Well, the stress-free didn't last long because I decided to go for a more challenging job scope. That's where I learned that there's no use in working in a shitty company although the payment is promising. BECAUSE, in the long run, it'll affect you mentally and emotionally. Physically as well because I ate a lot. Like A LOT. At least I know how to make drinks now. At least I get to know wonderful people too. I last for 7 months there. The company shut down four days ago btw. That's what you get when you don't treat your staff very well, no one wants to work with you anymore. 

Anyway, I'm happily working at another place now. We'll see how long am I gonna be serving them. 

***

I'm engaged. BHAHAH. Surprised surprised. Shocked? Ya me too. I never thought I would reach this phase of life because well, life is short. I didn't announce my engagement publicly but whoever knows, knows. I wasn't planning to write it here and hey, I wasn't planning to get engaged as well. But here am I, happily being someone's fiancee. At least by writing it here, I can read it again someday. I don't think people will read my blog anymore so I don't really mind. It's none of my concern if they do read it.

Expressing my thoughts and feelings through writing is nice sometimes. 





Never thought I would be making my own dulang hantaran. 





***

In some situations, I always wonder how it feels like if Mak is still here. What is she going to do? I used to run back to her if I had to make an important decision. I'll ask for her opinion and such. Maybe because she's wiser and has good judgement so that's why. At some point, she told me that I needed to learn to make my own decisions. "Cuba belajar buat keputusan sendiri" she said. Maybe because she knew that she was not gonna be here longer, helping me make important life decisions. 

Your youngest is an independent lady now. Living abroad with friends, maybe with a husband soon (manifesting). Eh? Haha. My fiance gonna make a face when he reads this :p 

Always miss you, Mak. 


Till then. 

Suci dari hati, Syasya Amirah MZMJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLKN Pipelz

Will I Be Okay

Kucing Hitam Comel